Bounty...and i don't mean the papertowels!

TheHulk

Famous
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
517
The first person to get a telefrag domination on ANY eGO wins 10k cash.

The screenshot must be legit.
The dominating kill ONLY has to be a telefrag.
It must be done after this post.


If anyone wants to add to the pot feel free!

Get goin!
 
Too bad I'm no good at this. And nice title. xD

However, I do know an eGO member that telefrags people.. Go get them, TP! (Toilet Pastries)
 
dominating kill must be a telefrag... and there stands the problem... I'll try, but no guarantees
 
it is indeed absorbant lol

yeah it will be hard to do but thats why im offering cash to the person that does it
 
I've gotten a few telefrags on purpose, nowhere near the proficiency of Mr Pastries however. And I've yet to score a domination on telefrags alone. This could stand open for a while. Heck, I'll add +10K to the pot for this challenge. For anyone seriously trying this I recommend pairing up with xosniper. For some reason dead spies fall out of my dispenser whenever he's around.
 
I remember only telefrag dominating once...And it was GardenGrove too...Hahahaha...Good times...Good times...
 
ive never even telefragged and ive been playing since like 4 months after release xD
 
*Grabs the 10 terrabyte hard drive entitled "Telefrag dominations: eGO"

AFTER this post?

Ugh....
 
lol of course after the post or id get 100 posts of previous doms lol and i dont want that xD
 
ctf_2fort0000-1.jpg


Money plz~
 
*Bumpage*

I have no idea if the two people offering money for that kill has sent me anything yet. :P (Haven't kept track of how much I have.) Would they care to confirm that they've sent the bounty already? ;o
 
Sorry about the delay. I just paid up. Congrats Jawneh!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top