What is your favorite and least favorite TF2 character class?

Old fashioned soldier is my favorite...
Scout is most likely my least favorite...
 
ya engineer takes some patience, if you taje your time to learn it, you can be a major pain for the other team:facewall:

Yeah, I'm an impatient person, it affects how I play all classes lol. I couldn't sit around waiting for the offense to meet my defense of a horribly placed level 3 sentry lol.
 
Fav : Engineer, Soldier, Heavy
Least : Sniper

SO FRICKING ANNOYING! Damn
"Yo'rre bleeding gravy!"
 
My favourite class is the scout. His punk attitude is hilarious even though im not too good when using him.

Least favourite would be spy. He's a backstabber. 'nuff said.
 
Favorite class: Demoman
Least favorite against: Soldier, besides the always hitting lucky crockets, they now have a buffbanner, means more crits, and the equilizer that pretty much always instantkills....

Btw, Kunai, On this new server I am on, you should see this guy, Stormreaper, damn he is a good soldier, his rocket jumping and juggling are unique , might be close or a little better than you ;)
 
Fav: Slow moving snipers, tard demomen
Least: Soldier's aiming at their feet all the time. Heavies walking around with their guns spinning.
 
Fav would be Sniper, i actually only played sniper the first months i had TF2. I lost my touch though.
Then my other fav would be the Scout.
And Recently i've been playing with Soldier but.. just with the pickaxe x3

I don't like Heavies, Shoot-to-the-floor soldiers, Demomen in general.
 
Last edited:
Atm i dont really play much TF2 anymore. But I liked medic, demon, soldier, and spy pretty much.

Spy is so funny, people totally dont expect it, and at some unexpected moment: BAM! Slash! dead:P lol

(btw... if I made any grammer mistakes correct me or you can sent me a message if you are borred, i wanna make my english beter:P )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top