A Reminder about admin chat

Another good post. But also, they can always add eGO admin people. All of you new people out there, do not be shy to make some new friends. Ask them to be on your friends list. And some day, that can be used to your benefit
 
Does admin chat only go to people logged into the current map?

If so, what is the policy regarding times when no admin is on the map?

For instance, I logged on early Sunday morning and de_dust2 was getting spammed N.... over and over. I did admin chat, but no admins were on. I eventually loaded up Ventrillo looking for someone. Is that the correct progression?
 
Does admin chat only go to people logged into the current map?

If so, what is the policy regarding times when no admin is on the map?

For instance, I logged on early Sunday morning and de_dust2 was getting spammed N.... over and over. I did admin chat, but no admins were on. I eventually loaded up Ventrillo looking for someone. Is that the correct progression?

Ventrillo, Steam friends, or shoutbox all work. Whichever you think will reach more people. Generally the shoutbox isn't very effective though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top