Hi,
After trying for the longest time, I finally completed something that I've wanted to do for a while but was never able. I finally shoveled BL4SPH3MY. I've completed my goal!
i was not sniping, this time i only do that on Axis, but i had 2 mg's and a sniper in front of me when this happened it was die by blindy or be shot and i tried to be shot but his shovel cought me in time lol.
Ha Bl4sph3my? Nah, if you get ChocolateVillain then I'll be impressed. I've been working on that for almost a year now, of course it doesn't help that we're usually on the same team
Ha Bl4sph3my? Nah, if you get ChocolateVillain then I'll be impressed. I've been working on that for almost a year now, of course it doesn't help that we're usually on the same team
we shouldn't be worried about opening the pandora's box of screenshots, every third thread here has a picture of someone dominating/knifing/killing someone else. Needs its own damn forum or a "Boast Here Undeservedly!" sticky