Finally!

Blindy

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
8,565
Hi,
After trying for the longest time, I finally completed something that I've wanted to do for a while but was never able. I finally shoveled BL4SPH3MY. I've completed my goal!

dod_avalanche0013.jpg
 
This is not that hard to do. I assume he was a sniper and was therefore camping away..?

Seriously, grats on the accomplishment.
 
He ran up there and I followed him, and shoveled him. Yes, he was sniping but I still feel happy about shoveling him, it was quite funny though.
 
i was not sniping, this time i only do that on Axis, but i had 2 mg's and a sniper in front of me when this happened it was die by blindy or be shot and i tried to be shot but his shovel cought me in time lol.

trust me blindy this wont happen again. :)
 
Congrats hope to see you monday Blindy me and Bla4ph will team up with our knives and shovels to take you down
 
Blindy...I hope you're ready for the slew of "I shoveled/punched/knifed Blindy!" screenshots that people are going to try to post now..

Good job though!
 
Skippy's right, there probably will be a ton of those now. However ...

... there should be an award for a confirmed Blasphemy shoveling like that. :D
 
Ha Bl4sph3my? Nah, if you get ChocolateVillain then I'll be impressed. I've been working on that for almost a year now, of course it doesn't help that we're usually on the same team :P
 
I think I've killed ChocolateVillain ... once. :P ChocolateVillain would be a BIG award ... :)
 
Ha Bl4sph3my? Nah, if you get ChocolateVillain then I'll be impressed. I've been working on that for almost a year now, of course it doesn't help that we're usually on the same team :P

I shall work on ChocolateVillain!
 
we shouldn't be worried about opening the pandora's box of screenshots, every third thread here has a picture of someone dominating/knifing/killing someone else. Needs its own damn forum or a "Boast Here Undeservedly!" sticky
 
Back
Top