S Summoner I made one post Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 21 Feb 7, 2010 #1 I been sick and cant play CSS right now so soon i will be able to play. Can't wait to play with you all again
I been sick and cant play CSS right now so soon i will be able to play. Can't wait to play with you all again
L LaUgHiNgStOcK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 3,263 Feb 8, 2010 #2 look forward to having you back
M Mossberg Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 410 Feb 8, 2010 #3 Hope to see you back soon, get well!
I iamevilbear EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 6,121 Feb 8, 2010 #4 Life comes first. Take care of your personal issues then come back and visit eGO.
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,464 Feb 9, 2010 #6 I hate being sick >.< Well hurry back