A new competition is on the way.... trust no one.

/me smirks

Smells like a Secret Santa sort of raffle to me...

Seems a few other people are on the same wavelength. I do believe TP and pepper nailed it.
 
Last edited:
You mean hence, dragon... Hence. ;)

And you do NOT obsess over that line of conversation because of me :P

As far as Mesa goes, I don't hate it... I've said before, it's a great map in terms of appearance and all, but the gameplay is horribly unbalanced in certain respects and down-right obnoxious at times unless you're into playing Me Fortress like the vent-camping stat-mongers are... Just not my cup of tea.

It was excusable for Iron Horse (RIP) with his condition to camp one spot, it's despicable when other people constantly do it though.
 
Last edited:
You mean hence, dragon... Hence. ;)

And you do NOT obsess over that line of conversation because of me :P

As far as Mesa goes, I don't hate it... I've said before, it's a great map in terms of appearance and all, but the gameplay is horribly unbalanced in certain respects and down-right obnoxious at times unless you're into playing Me Fortress like the vent-camping stat-mongers are... Just not my cup of tea.

It was excusable for Iron Horse (RIP) with his condition to camp one spot, it's despicable when other people constantly do it though.

I'm feeling the mesa hater
:P

~D
 
Look, I'm just gonna kill everything no matter what.

EVERYTHING'S A SPY.

*keeps spy-checking the barrel outside of RED Fort*
 
what if I am assigned to kill player A, and player A is assigned to kill me, and I kill myself while I'm trying to kill player A while he is trying to kill me?

Basically I'm wondering if a worm hole will be created and swallow up all spies.

I'm pretty sure most of everything you do and say is a wormhole XO, so the answer is YES, and you will be the dark matter at the center of the wormhole.

Oh, and if the competition is similar to what has been described, I'M PSYCHED. Sounds like fun.

The truth is out there...
 
XO must die!

what if I am assigned to kill player A, and player A is assigned to kill me, and I kill myself while I'm trying to kill player A while he is trying to kill me?

Basically I'm wondering if a worm hole will be created and swallow up all spies.
I'm not sure HnK, but if killing you will bring about the death of all those dirty facetabbing spies, then I'm in.

/even if killing you will do nothing, I'm still in.
 
I think its time for my sticky sk1llz to come into place. First one to sticky me to them gets me as a pocket medic for this competition.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top