eGO Goes WoW!

egowow1s.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">EdgeGamers Organization Enters the Fantasy Realm!

We continue our ever expanding journey, now into World of Warcraft, on the Laughing Skull server. Currently we have a Horde guild called the Empathetic Grunts Occult and have 5 level 80's along with several quickly rising to 80. If you are interested in joining the guild, please contact Jon, xfactor or Snipeye for an invitation or more information.

We are currently looking into an alliance guild on the same server, so if you're a hardcore alliance player stay tuned for more information. If you've never played World of Warcraft or haven't fully played through the game yet, I recommend you give it a try. Many current guild members would be interested in Recruiting a Friend which would give you and your recruiter triple experience (through level 60) while playing together. If you want more information on the Recruit a Friend program or would like to find someone to recruit you, please contact Jon, xFactor or Snipeye.</div>​

​
 
Only thing what I can say right now is... wow! I can't believe that eGO is progressing a lot! Go eGO!
 
Mass and I both changed relms and switched from alli to horde to help out the guild =). Since we have joined the guild is growing and doing well.
 
so this is US servers only? :/ if it was EU realms, it would be awesome to start my 1st horde char ever, after 6x 80 lvl alliance char and so on :)

but have fun guys :)
 
I have an undead mage that I would love to have join. I can move characters from one realm to another, right?
 
yes striker see my post above massacre and i both changed relms and fractions so both can be done
 
Yo, I'm interested in turning my guild "Hands of Azeroth" on the Draenor realm (Alliance!) into an eGO guild.. Lemme know if that's allowed.
 
Just to clarify, if you're interested in joining, please feel free to post up here, and let Jon, Xfactor, or myself know via PM good. I'd rather see positive, worthwhile posts than the negative ones, no offense.

Yes, you can both realm and faction change so if you want to pay for the move, you can join us in the official eGO WoW guild. As of last night, we now have eight players with a level 80 character, so we're finally close/able to run 10 man raids. We also have another score or so more of other player with levels ranging from 77 down to 1. If you want to start a new character, that's fine, we're just looking to have fun partying and raiding together.

Thanks everyone!
 
Just to clarify, if you're interested in joining, please feel free to post up here, and let Jon, Xfactor, or myself know via PM good. I'd rather see positive, worthwhile posts than the negative ones, no offense.

Yes, you can both realm and faction change so if you want to pay for the move, you can join us in the official eGO WoW guild. As of last night, we now have eight players with a level 80 character, so we're finally close/able to run 10 man raids. We also have another score or so more of other player with levels ranging from 77 down to 1. If you want to start a new character, that's fine, we're just looking to have fun partying and raiding together.

Thanks everyone!


With gear so easily obtainable nowadays , you guy should go straight for the lichking/ToC.

-Allan
 
wow this is awesome. i guess one day i'll have to do a transfer, both realm and faction.......one day.
 
If anyone would like to do the Recruit a Friend thing, send me a PM. I have not purchased the game yet.
 
k. I think I did the whole creating a forum account right.. maybe.

But yeah, just joined up with these guys on Laughing Skull.
And really enjoy it :).

My 80 druid's name is Imthorny. My 80 sham's is Madmoortigan. 80 DK named IRunelives. and a 30 hunter named Ohitstings (Druid/Sham/Hunter in the guild).

I've been playing this game on and off for the past five years, so if anyone needs any advice etc on any class/addons/playstyles/specs/gems/etc. I know the game pretty much inside and out. :)

Thanks for the invite guys.
 
Honestly, all I could think about when I read this was the "Meet the leadership" episode with Artimus where his asked: "What area would you like to see eGO grow in 2009?" Artimus replys: "World of warcraft...and thats a joke"....well I guess its ok since its 2010.
 
i remeber i brought this up in a meeting,and pretty much got laughed at....interesting how times have changed.
 
Back
Top