How long have you been playing Counter-Strike

How long have you been playing Counter-Strike


  • Total voters
    153

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,987
How long have you been playing Counter-Strike?

This includes all versions: 1.6, CZ, Source




Also make a post with what Counter-Strike games you own​
 
Last edited:
I have played a little of 1.6, id have to reinstall it, and i have been playing CSS for about 3 years off and on (been playing pretty steady for about a year now)
 
Ive been playing CS since it was out, I was young. I dont even know how long.

I own all the Counter-Strike games except for 1.6
 
i've played 1.5, and 1.6, but i've only played a combined total of 1 year or less including source
 
I got CSS on Christmas in 2004. So just over 5 years, and have been playing ever since.

And I bought Counter Strike on Xbox a year before that.
 
Last edited:
you know how I got into this silly game?
I bought Condition Zero for my kid when he was 11 or 12, but I would never let him play on line because I would never let him do anything on line that I did not understand. Then the disc got messed up so I went to replace it and saw there was a newer version called Source. but again I wouldn't let him play online until one day his friends told him about playing online. So before I would let him do it, I had to check it out and I was blown away! I thought this is a lot of fun. Well, funny thing was, after I started playing, suddenly it wasn't any fun anymore for him (plus I hogged the game all the time!!!) And then when I joined the OFPR clan my kids were like "omg, dad lost it!"

Oh well, I'm a big nerd, and I'm ok with that!
 
More than I can figure out. Started with the original Beta (imagine that). Have been playing on and off forever.
 
Own: CS1.6 & CS:Source

Played: All CS games since CS1.5 (Still have my old CS1.0 CD somewhere :D)

Been playing 5+ years (Steam Account was created in 2004 w/ CS Key, been playing since '03)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top