How long have you been playing Counter-Strike

How long have you been playing Counter-Strike


  • Total voters
    153
A lil over 5.
1.6 was awesome back in the day, and is still awesome with LAN matches.
But for straight online now-in days, its all about that source.
 
I've been in CS almost as long as I've been in DoD, and thats forever now. I've been playing Counter Strike long enough that it was a mod when it was released,.,,.

so - 5+ years

You'd figure i'd have more skills than i do, but I focus on DoD mainly and INS.

BUt yeah,
oh,,

and I own everything back to the orginal release.
 
Played 1.6 a little before moving onto Condition Zero :]. I then left the game for a couple of years, and came back to CSS. So I have all 3.
 
was playing counter strike for about a year but a day i was getting an error but i dind't getting an error at day of defeat source so i starting to play that. eGO was the first server i was on(Donner) . I'd fixed the problem with Css and i dind't start playing. i was playing dod. but now i rock on a new computer and i started to play css for about 3 months ago i'm still pretty rusty ;)
 
Oh wow, are you ready for this?

When I first downloaded and installed this free mod for Half Life it was known as CS 1.3

So yeah, counting this year on and off for almost 10 years. More off than on though if you're wondering why I'm still terrible at it lol.

Owned original CS (1.3), CS:CZ and CS:S
 
Yeah I'm in the same boat as Spitfire'd. Had all versions of Counterstrike going on about 10 years aswell. Long before steam was even introduced :P Of course I have taken breaks here and there though.
 
Been playing since I was a weeee lad.
Probably sneaking in games of 1.6 when I was 7 or 8.
Half-Life 2 came out and started playing source in secret.
So... been playing CS about 7 or 8 years now.
 
Playing css since i was 9 -10 so about 4-5 years.

own css and CS Promod

My old account that got phished about 2 years ago had all cs games on
 
5 years.

Have source installed.

Have 1.6 and the really one in a box in my room.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top