How long have you been playing Counter-Strike

How long have you been playing Counter-Strike


  • Total voters
    153
Lol I been playing CS since beta in 99' and Half Life in school ^_^
 
a lot of years if you count the CS beta's and such
but as you can see practice doesn't always lead to perfection
 
A while now :O!

Own them all.

Played older versions on a friends account.
 
i own 1.6, CZ and CS:S and have played for 4 years. but still i have no skills
 
a lot of years if you count the CS beta's and such
but as you can see practice doesn't always lead to perfection

You are correct sir! I've been playing since 2001 and still die just as much as I did in the beginning. :crying:
 
I bought CSS in april or march, but couldnt use it until August... :/
 
Played counter strike source since hl2 first came out, so about 5 and a half years now.
 
started with 1.5, so i own 1.6 css and used to own CZ but got rid of it
 
Own them all, had the game since it was on disk, before this new-fangled "Steam."
 
I bought the game about 1 or 2 years ago only started playing for a few months
 
Back
Top