motive EGO Addict =(eG)= Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 1,184 Feb 19, 2010 #41 Lol I been playing CS since beta in 99' and Half Life in school ^_^
R RedBagel Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 349 Feb 19, 2010 #42 a lot of years if you count the CS beta's and such but as you can see practice doesn't always lead to perfection
a lot of years if you count the CS beta's and such but as you can see practice doesn't always lead to perfection
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Feb 19, 2010 #43 A while now :O! Own them all. Played older versions on a friends account.
S Silver Thread Junky Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 843 Feb 19, 2010 #44 i own 1.6, CZ and CS:S and have played for 4 years. but still i have no skills
P Pixel1 Rookie Joined Feb 5, 2010 Messages 41 Feb 19, 2010 #45 RedBagel said: a lot of years if you count the CS beta's and such but as you can see practice doesn't always lead to perfection Click to expand... You are correct sir! I've been playing since 2001 and still die just as much as I did in the beginning. :crying:
RedBagel said: a lot of years if you count the CS beta's and such but as you can see practice doesn't always lead to perfection Click to expand... You are correct sir! I've been playing since 2001 and still die just as much as I did in the beginning. :crying:
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Feb 19, 2010 #46 I bought CSS in april or march, but couldnt use it until August... :/
K kilowatt I made one post Joined Nov 23, 2009 Messages 23 Feb 19, 2010 #48 Css for about 6 months, daily.....
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Feb 19, 2010 #49 A little over a year, Source only.
A azn modern warfare 2 Active Member Joined Jul 3, 2009 Messages 359 Feb 19, 2010 #50 I know i am probably the youngest in the 5 or more years section, but hey i loved the game for all those years <3
I know i am probably the youngest in the 5 or more years section, but hey i loved the game for all those years <3
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Feb 19, 2010 #51 close to a year and half.
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Feb 19, 2010 #52 I've had it for 5 years, I've owned Source and 1.6
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Feb 19, 2010 #53 Played counter strike source since hl2 first came out, so about 5 and a half years now.
K killer4000 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 11, 2009 Messages 2,062 Feb 19, 2010 #54 Played Css when first came out but never played my Cs 1.6 i have
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Feb 19, 2010 #55 started with 1.5, so i own 1.6 css and used to own CZ but got rid of it
Cryptex EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 4,601 Feb 19, 2010 #56 Own them all, had the game since it was on disk, before this new-fangled "Steam."
L Lucin Active Member Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 315 Feb 19, 2010 #57 I bought the game about 1 or 2 years ago only started playing for a few months
C Chirpin Rookie Joined Feb 26, 2009 Messages 56 Feb 20, 2010 #58 Pretty much just hit 1 year of CS this month
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Feb 20, 2010 #59 Since the first day the mod of CS came out, before you had to pay etc.