Just a quick Hello ^^

sniped by a GIRL

I made one post
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
9
Hello Everyone :)

I just wanted to come by and introduce myself to your great community. My name is Dani and im with =LIGS=, my game name is sniped by a GIRL!!

I believe i have gamed with a few of you.

Hit me up on friends list on steam. Looking forward in gaming with you :)

soooo HELLO ALL!!!!

Take Care,

-Dani
 
Hello, good choise choosing our servers, they are the best:) Have fun there;)
 
Welcome, welcome..

I hope to dominate in game. :D

Enjoy your stay here!!
 
Welcome Dani. ^^ Hope to see you on the servers, and too playing with you. :D

cookie-monster_with_text.jpg

Wise words :P nom nom.
 
Welcome add me on steam and ill try and find a game with you sometime.
 
Lol, trolls ^_^ anyways Welcome to eGO Dani, I hope you play CS:S =) Best Division out there.


Just Kidding all eGO Divisions are AWESOME..
 
Hey Dani welcome to eGO!Looking forward to playing with you!Hit me up at Crash or Corssfire server if you play CoD4.
 
Back
Top