Awards

Division 55

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
604
Hey guys i had recentley goten 3 awards for weapons and another for using that weapon... Dont worry Ill explain. So i was playing my normal day in the high school server, U should come play, and i was working on my TMP and PARA. So after i played 4 full maps i got them both. So now im all happy. So i go on FBG and see how close i was on the weapon FAMAS to get the basic. So about 5 days ago i was tring to get that award. It was my last mad of the night and it had 2:00 mins left to play. I couldnt hit anything that night so i start the round by going a. Well i go on a rampage and i got 6 kills in a row and the first kill too. So that how i got the first strike award and the famas in those 2 mins. So those are the latest awards i got.
 
I've got a lot of FS' they're semi hard to get because you have to rush to get them.
 
well, I haven't been on FBG servers for awhile and I checked I got the Bronze Combat Action Star Medal lol (Me first FBG award :D)
 
Nice I remember getting the Gold Combat Action ( GAS ) the 10 kills in 1 round and my M4 basic in one round
lol
Nice though nice - I hate getting FS there sooooo hard
 
I have bronze award almost for every gun and some silvers and golden for ak, m4 and scout. Now I am working to get my golden deagle award, but getting 6 kills in one round is just so damn hard
 
I have bronze award almost for every gun and some silvers and golden for ak, m4 and scout. Now I am working to get my golden deagle award, but getting 6 kills in one round is just so damn hard

Not saying much lol. Everyone uses m4, ak, and scout. Everyone will have them in time. Famas and the galil however, thats a different story :D (Currently, at this moment, I have silver for galil, and am only 15 kills away from silver famas). I also have silver compact (300 kills) and 30 kills away from bronze 5-7. Also, getting 6 kills in one round isn't hard. I was angry one day in highschool, saying that I never got an respect points from anyone. The next round, I ran through A, as a ct, flanked and killed 8 terrorists.
 
scout gold is ridiculous - i've lost count how many times i've gotten 5 kills in a round, never 6 with scout tho. over 2000 kills over scout gold req and still haven't gotten 6 in a round
 
Not saying much lol. Everyone uses m4, ak, and scout. Everyone will have them in time. Famas and the galil however, thats a different story :D (Currently, at this moment, I have silver for galil, and am only 15 kills away from silver famas). I also have silver compact (300 kills) and 30 kills away from bronze 5-7. Also, getting 6 kills in one round isn't hard. I was angry one day in highschool, saying that I never got an respect points from anyone. The next round, I ran through A, as a ct, flanked and killed 8 terrorists.

I was too lazy to write them all but if you insist i write them now:

Bronze:Knife, Glock, USP, P228, Five-seven, MP5, Mac10, TMP, UMP, Para, Famas, AUG, Galil and AWP

Silver:Nade, Deagle, Shotgun (M3), P90, Krieg

Gold: Scout, AK47, M4
 

Latest posts

Back
Top