Awps in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Ricwulf

Poster
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
119
Ok, so, I just came from the Jail server on the luxury map. When I went to get an awp cause of soccor, I noticed that there was a restriction on the AWPS. Seeing how I don't often use the awp, it was a find. So, I want to know if this is deliberate, or, something from the server moving.
 
I'm sure it is deliberately there. Awp's should never have been in css to begin. I find them cheap and annoying
 
Thanks for letting us know. I unrestricted awps on the Jail server. It is a bug that is restricting them when the Jail server restarts. I've notified council and the fix should be permanent after they take care of it.

Meanwhile -- If you need awps unrestricted on the Jail server please find your nearest Counter Strike advisor and we'll gladly take care of it until the issue is resolved.

bear
 
This issue is now resolved, the awp should remain unrestricted even in the event of a server restart.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top