T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Mar 7, 2010 #1 So during the euro event today a lot of people were dying in comical positions that looked like they were in gymnastics or in like figure skating. Just thought I would share ;]
So during the euro event today a lot of people were dying in comical positions that looked like they were in gymnastics or in like figure skating. Just thought I would share ;]
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Mar 7, 2010 #3 Pretty neat. I see my text in the 3rd screenshot
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Mar 7, 2010 #4 ahahahaha epic deaths xD
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Mar 7, 2010 #6 That's me and iEye in the 4th pic
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Mar 7, 2010 #7 I like the third one :3 It's my favourite
T TomBombadil Famous Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 573 Mar 21, 2010 #9 Oh my, WHATS THAT?! MORE SHENANIGANS?! Oh yes :] Perfect Triangle Me and Killer4000 drank the kool aid D: Trying to escape Jackie?! I THINK NOT > And so he ran... lolwut Me and Pureblood making beautiful moves together :3
Oh my, WHATS THAT?! MORE SHENANIGANS?! Oh yes :] Perfect Triangle Me and Killer4000 drank the kool aid D: Trying to escape Jackie?! I THINK NOT > And so he ran... lolwut Me and Pureblood making beautiful moves together :3
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Mar 21, 2010 #10 Needs more pole vaulting Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
N Nugzeh Active Member Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 370 Mar 21, 2010 #11 , Awesome screenshots One weird thing though, i cannot even remember saying those things xDD.