- Joined
- Jul 14, 2009
- Messages
- 805
I cant log into my FBG account. I dont remember what email account its under because i tried to recover it with both of my email accounts and it said there was no accounts under the emails. And i dont know what email it could be. Anything i can do to create a new one or recover my old one? I tried to make a new one and it wouldnt allow me since my old on has my steam id tied to it
EDIT: Ok nevermind guys i remembered the email it was tied too and changed it to my new one with a new password so its all good now.
EDIT: Ok nevermind guys i remembered the email it was tied too and changed it to my new one with a new password so its all good now.
Last edited:





