Switching Divisions (Hai CSS!)

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
Hey guys,
Diamond from DoD switching over to CSS. I love everything about CSS :D Its an awesome game, I have around 65 hours of playing time on it :D I have made many cool friends over here. So yeah :D Hai CSS!

Diamond
 
Last edited:
HURM?? Watchu Doing here Diamond?? HURM?? lolz
Welcome to the CS:S Division! Nice Having You!
 
Hey Diamond! Seen a lot of you on the forums and hope to see you in-game soon! Drop by Jail and Office and you will definetely see me sometime :)

~R3D
 
also visit highschool so i can shoot you in the face with a scout
 
Hey ppl,
I made a poster to say Hi :D
hiposter.png
 
Nah, Uncle Sscarr doesnt bites/knives.. HE STARES! lolz
and if CS:S is a dark side of eGO.. what game is a good side? O.o
 

Latest posts

Back
Top