- Joined
- Nov 26, 2009
- Messages
- 409
Yes ? 
No ? :O
Maybe ?

No ? :O
Maybe ?



No. I'm warden. Freeday.
I heard freeday.
No, you can't give them orders. I claimed warden and gave them a freeday.
IGNORE EVERYBODY ELSE I SAID FREEDAY FIRST!
I vote this thread to be taken out back and shot. Twice.
evilbear olympics
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
You were warden last round!!
You can be warden
Ok, shift walk backwards out of your cell
be within knifing distance
face your cell
don't move.
Trivia
2+2
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
*Lithium commited suicide*
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
You were warden last round!!
You can be warden
Ok, shift walk backwards out of your cell
be within knifing distance
face your cell
don't move.
Trivia
2+2
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
*Lithium commited suicide*