May I be warden?

May I be warden?

  • Yes

    Points: 7 11.7%
  • No

    Points: 41 68.3%
  • Maybe

    Points: 12 20.0%

  • Total voters
    60
No. I'm warden. Freeday.

I heard freeday.

No, you can't give them orders. I claimed warden and gave them a freeday.

IGNORE EVERYBODY ELSE I SAID FREEDAY FIRST!
 
No. I'm warden. Freeday.

I heard freeday.

No, you can't give them orders. I claimed warden and gave them a freeday.

IGNORE EVERYBODY ELSE I SAID FREEDAY FIRST!

I'm warden.
Whoever kills JayFlip gets ST.
GO GO GO
 
Trace owns freeday. From now on it will be called meday. Thank you for your cooperation.
 
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
You were warden last round!!
You can be warden
Ok, shift walk backwards out of your cell
be within knifing distance
face your cell
don't move.
Trivia
2+2
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
4

*Lithium commited suicide*
 
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
You were warden last round!!
You can be warden
Ok, shift walk backwards out of your cell
be within knifing distance
face your cell
don't move.
Trivia
2+2
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
4

*Lithium commited suicide*

I smell a pattern.
 
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
Can I be warden?
You were warden last round!!
You can be warden
Ok, shift walk backwards out of your cell
be within knifing distance
face your cell
don't move.
Trivia
2+2
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
4

*Lithium commited suicide*

Okay, now we're going to play couch game.

Admins: admin i was freekilled!!1
 
Last edited:
No I am warden bed day!
Bed day works by knifing your bed around, you cant go anywhere your bed cant go. Vents and armory are auto wants. You can go to disco but if you go there you cant come back up becuase your bed cant come back up. You can go to pool because beds can float. Climb is allowed and so is soccer. Please be within knifing distance of a bed at all times. If you dont have a bed share one with some one else.

Have fun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top