Blindy BRING IT!

Lot of talk I see going on but we will see which country has the power to back it up in a few days or so =P
 
Oh too make things interesting make it Realism last person standing wins(country wins ) oh more thing last 2 melee it out......OH FORGOT ONE MORE THING>>>> USA #1 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!:)

Canada:cursing: = :chair: to USA :cool:


P.S. Can't be there BC2 needs me but I will be cheering the USA
 
Last edited:
+1.

We beat USA in Hockey at the Olympics.


I think we qualify for awesome.

I find it funny that throughout this whole thread, the only thing we hear Canada brag about is hockey.......I'm seeing a pattern.
 
I find it funny that throughout this whole thread, the only thing we hear Canada brag about is hockey.......I'm seeing a pattern.


Fine. I shall describe things through pictures.

funny-pictures-polar-bear-kid-glass-zoo.jpg

timmys.jpg

funny-pictures-beaver-wants-a-job-application.jpg





And that is why, Canada shall win
 
Fine. I shall describe things through pictures.

funny-pictures-polar-bear-kid-glass-zoo.jpg

timmys.jpg

funny-pictures-beaver-wants-a-job-application.jpg





And that is why, Canada shall win

Let me get this straight. Nom proof glass. Giant coffee cups. Beavers. That's why your gonna win? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*falls out of computer chair from laughing so hard*
 
Back
Top