So we have Canada to thank for those awful Priceline commercials then. Just one more reason that USA is #1.
+1
So we have Canada to thank for those awful Priceline commercials then. Just one more reason that USA is #1.
USA fails.![]()
I can already taste victory. Go Canada!
-Allan
Booo USA!
+1.
We beat USA in Hockey at the Olympics.
I think we qualify for awesome.


+1.
We beat USA in Hockey at the Olympics.
I think we qualify for awesome.
I find it funny that throughout this whole thread, the only thing we hear Canada brag about is hockey.......I'm seeing a pattern.
Fine. I shall describe things through pictures.
![]()
![]()
![]()
And that is why, Canada shall win
Fine. I shall describe things through pictures.
![]()
![]()
![]()
And that is why, Canada shall win
The USA also beat Canada in the Olympics at hockey....
The USA also beat Canada in the Olympics at hockey....