I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Apr 17, 2010 #22 Dang I might have to try this out! nice work capitain!
K KR Decade EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 5,607 Apr 17, 2010 #23 awesome! new map! good job capt!
B Bayeux-fr I made one post Joined Apr 4, 2010 Messages 7 Apr 17, 2010 #27 awesome ! But the map is not optimized . I am at 25fps whereas on a other one i am at 90fps.
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Apr 17, 2010 #29 Bayeux-fr said: awesome ! But the map is not optimized . I am at 25fps whereas on a other one i am at 90fps. Click to expand... The map is VERY optimized It is the HDR lighting that is causing your fps drop, you can turn HDR off in options
Bayeux-fr said: awesome ! But the map is not optimized . I am at 25fps whereas on a other one i am at 90fps. Click to expand... The map is VERY optimized It is the HDR lighting that is causing your fps drop, you can turn HDR off in options
D Division 55 Forum Fiend Joined Oct 12, 2009 Messages 604 Apr 17, 2010 #30 Captain i really love that map all dark and mysteryis
O Ochocinco I made one post Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6 Apr 18, 2010 #31 Thanks Captain Nighthawk this map is awesome
D Dew of the Mountain Type Forum Fiend Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 722 Apr 18, 2010 #32 Instead of so many new maps, how bout new games?
B BvB EGO Zealot Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 1,993 Apr 19, 2010 #33 This looks, great! Got a feeling that it'll be popular. Love the disco design and can't wait to try out the Games arena
This looks, great! Got a feeling that it'll be popular. Love the disco design and can't wait to try out the Games arena
N NinjaWuuzoku Thread Junky Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 827 Apr 19, 2010 #34 Wooooooooooo. Time for another endless Nighthawk map that everyone will nominate like they did with Moly and darkness! 8D
Wooooooooooo. Time for another endless Nighthawk map that everyone will nominate like they did with Moly and darkness! 8D
L Lucky c Famous Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 537 Apr 19, 2010 #35 Played it, Looks great! Keep up the good work mate.
D Dalsia EGO Zealot Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 1,592 Apr 19, 2010 #37 Thank you, Nighthawk, for this exceptionally Terrorist-friendly map.
S Samus I made one post Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 5 Apr 19, 2010 #38 Looks like a High quality map, looks fun to play
K KKJZ Poster Joined Mar 25, 2010 Messages 190 Apr 20, 2010 #39 Great job on the new map but i think it could use a couch room just saying