APB Players

if its stuck just delete the program called Bug Report in the C/program files/RealTime Worlds/and find bug report and delete it it should work then that happened to me I believe and thats how I solved it
 
Oh my god, I love you for getting me into the beta can't wait to play this :)
 
And i also noticed that when i log in from the APB site it and i click North America It say i dont have an account and when i log on the Europe it works O.O
 
if its stuck just delete the program called Bug Report in the C/program files/RealTime Worlds/and find bug report and delete it it should work then that happened to me I believe and thats how I solved it

Is the Bug Report an GAINT BLUE dot?? O.o
 
yea it serves no purpose somehow bugs the install it said on the beta forums deleting it should allow you to continue downloading
 
if its stuck just delete the program called Bug Report in the C/program files/RealTime Worlds/and find bug report and delete it it should work then that happened to me I believe and thats how I solved it

I deleted that program already & the loading bar has a white border around it now, I think. I forgot if that was already there before or not but it still doesn't seem to be working.
 
And i also noticed that when i log in from the APB site it and i click North America It say i dont have an account and when i log on the Europe it works O.O

That's because that website that was giving away keys is in Germany, that's why they're giving out EU (Europe) keys, not NA (North America).
 
yea I play EU everyone I know is in EU....its hard to get into NA very hard and try closing and reopening and explain what happens when you try downloading...becuz its a 8GB download.It wont say Start game until servers reopen they shut down servers for massive update thats coming out later in the week from 0.6 to 0.9.8
 
Last edited:
yea I play EU everyone I know is in EU....its hard to get into NA very hard and try closing and reopening and explain what happens when you try downloading...becuz its a 8GB download.It wont say Start game until servers reopen they shut down servers for massive update thats coming out later in the week from 0.6 to 0.9.8

I just read a thread on the forums & it says that it will not update unless the update servers are online and since they're rolling out a new update, we probably won't be able to install for a while.
 
explain what happens when you guys try downloading is it not showing any progress and might wanna check the EU forum or come in vent I can help better.Im Hugh in vent
 

Latest posts

Back
Top