did you register it wont appear until you register
ya, the thing were the key should be is just empty...
did you register it wont appear until you register
sorry let me link the sign up page for everyone
https://eu.realtimeworlds.com/account/createAccount
and no if you a key then your accepted. A key means your accepted in any beta

I love you man, thanks! I can finally play in the beta now! Oh and you're starting a police thing, I'd like to join if possible![]()
Hey Kill Me can you update the game ?
Cuz i cant o.o
It says it's "updating" but I don't see the loading bar moving so I'm not so sure.

if its stuck just delete the program called Bug Report in the C/program files/RealTime Worlds/and find bug report and delete it it should work then that happened to me I believe and thats how I solved it

if its stuck just delete the program called Bug Report in the C/program files/RealTime Worlds/and find bug report and delete it it should work then that happened to me I believe and thats how I solved it
And i also noticed that when i log in from the APB site it and i click North America It say i dont have an account and when i log on the Europe it works O.O
That's because that website that was giving away keys is in Germany, that's why they're giving out EU (Europe) keys, not NA (North America).
Then can i play APB since am not in Europe ?? o.o
yea I play EU everyone I know is in EU....its hard to get into NA very hard and try closing and reopening and explain what happens when you try downloading...becuz its a 8GB download.It wont say Start game until servers reopen they shut down servers for massive update thats coming out later in the week from 0.6 to 0.9.8
explain what happens when you guys try downloading is it not showing any progress and might wanna check the EU forum or come in vent I can help better.Im Hugh in vent