APB Players

You guys can have it. The game is completely ridiculous when it matches you against players.

Literally just minutes ago at the end of my ten hours, I was in a 2v2. Then, the very next mission I get, the same two I just lost to, have to come after me. So I guess the game figured, that if I couldn't beat those two players with backup, I could do it alone?

No, that's just stupid. I'm not getting APB.

lol tough break but it is a MMO..I am loads of fun
 
I'm probably going to get it :P although I was a criminal in the beta, haha.
 
We should pull together an eGO crew before the release. It'd be epic to play this with my fellow clan mates.
 
Head start began today, needless to say, the game is a blast.

-Allan
 
I don't even know if I should get it cause I mean 10 USD for 30 days is one hell of a deal but the game got repeditive.
 
I am buying within the week :D I'm looking for people who would be interested in doing a private military type roleplay. I know RPing is kinda dying with the new generation of gamers, but if anyone is interested in playing let me know. I can't wait to get this, It looks so effin awsome :) Also, which server will eGO guys be playing on?
 
We're on Zombie, there's a thing about a criminal clan in the Off Topic forums.
 
My and a friend got the game last night. After all my disagreements with the game, I love it, I can't help it. We played from 11pm straight on 'till 5:30am and didn't even realize it.

My in game name is Kimiahara.
 
After playing it since launch, I've realized how unbalanced the game is. Prolly wont play it anymore sry guys :/.
 
Just bought the game a few days ago, now I am buying a freaking computer so I can play it... and so I have a much better computer. (Forum>Tech Talk>What would you get with $1k).
 
After playing it since launch, I've realized how unbalanced the game is. Prolly wont play it anymore sry guys :/.

That's weird. Because I was faced with all my horrible unbalanced issues during the beta, and now I'm not really facing so much balance issue.

I've combated people who use that ak-47 clone that I can't buy yet by shooting them three times with the colby long revolver. :)
 
Hey, this computer actually launched the APB Launcher through steam. Nice.
 
Bought the game last night off steam, and i have no clue how to do anything on this game. it's kinda confusing. if anyone can invite me to there group in-game and show me the standards that would be nice. teach me plz xD!!

Xfire: xxjarheadxx
Steam: xxwh1t3light3rx
 
Bought the game last night off steam, and i have no clue how to do anything on this game. it's kinda confusing. if anyone can invite me to there group in-game and show me the standards that would be nice. teach me plz xD!!

Xfire: xxjarheadxx
Steam: xxwh1t3light3rx

Hope you have more fun than I did. I just can't have any sort of fun when I'm always faced with someone who's miles ahead of me in stats and weapons.
 
Hope you have more fun than I did. I just can't have any sort of fun when I'm always faced with someone who's miles ahead of me in stats and weapons.
I Did have fun tonight just now. Lvled upp alittle, but yeah before i faced alot of people who had more weapons and stuff kicking my butt lol
 
I play the game quite alot, my cars look pro. xD but only thing i dislike about the game is FPS lag, as i get that alot and so do many others... most likely my computer but yeah :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top