Favorite Quotes of eGO?

[quote1197949559=Eire.32 =FL=]
Some good baron ones
"I WIN" (thats trademarked by the way)
and my favourite
"Yes I'm columbian but don't worry I won't make you sell drugs"

[/quote1197949559]

hahahaha my line = )

"your Leader is colombian"
"but dont worry"
"i wont make you sell drugs"

HAH classic.
 
[quote1197951169==(eG)=Rogue Sniper]
"A rifle with out ammo is just a stick"
that ones always stuck with me
[/quote1197951169]

'An unloaded rifle is just a stick" my old sig
My favorite line was from Revelations while playing on Strand.

Revelations squated by daMduck in the sewers: (Brithish acsent): Hey duck did you feel that?
daMduck: What?
Rev (British acsent): I just farted on you mate.
 
[quote1197981826=FluffyTDestroyer -TR]
This is where I'm really glad no one remembers the night on Donner when the wall was moving.....
[/quote1197981826]
No, I'm afraid we all do.

Fluffy's best quote is that darned giggle. I mean, who needs a freakin war cry?
 
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you"-Capt. Mal Firefly
"Never hit a man with a closed fist, but on occasion it is hilarious\" Capt. Malcolm Reynolds
 
[quote1197994908=CorpPunishment (UK)]
Fry: "I love pineapple"

LMAO, that night was the best.
[/quote1197994908]

Oh how I love context.... and pineapple
 
[quote1197998820=Mr. Chair -RR-]
[quote1197981826=FluffyTDestroyer -TR]
This is where I'm really glad no one remembers the night on Donner when the wall was moving.....
[/quote1197981826]
No, I'm afraid we all do.

Fluffy's best quote is that darned giggle. I mean, who needs a freakin war cry?
[/quote1197998820]


i dont explain to me lol
 
[quote1197999411=FluffyTDestroyer -TR]
This is where I'm really glad no one remembers the night on Donner when the wall was moving.....
[/quote1197999411]


Ohohoh! I remember that night! You were laughing some satan laugh and it scared everyone. However, I don't think I could pull any quotes out of it.
 
OK my faovirite quote is not from eGO.
It is from my dad.
Situation>>> I was going to buy a car that needed alot of work
I told him I could get it fixed and painted to make it nice.
now the quote "Son you can take a Piece of poop. Color it, disinfect it deoderize it and change the shape into a flower. But in the end it is still a piece of Poop. "
Of course He didnt use the wor d POOP
 
Just got a good one from donner, a random e and j3sus (e also) were on the same side, and both (sry, cant remember the other e's name, if you recognize yourself, please tell me) shot at somebody, but j3sus got the kill. The other e said: Jesus steals my kills. LMAO. That other e didnt even realize what he had said until i wrote it on the chat.

And fluffy's demonic giggle always drives me to the edge of insanity.
 
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes you."

"If you die with air, you're alive."

"I SHALL RETURN!"
 
Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me. lol thats all i got..
 
ROFL....

Spetz had the best one in the contest bans forum:

The dead horse called. He'd appreciate it if we'd stop beating the crap out of him.

Spetz is my new hero. :P
 
[quote1198096258=FluffyTDestroyer -TR]
ROFL....

Spetz had the best one in the contest bans forum:

The dead horse called. He'd appreciate it if we'd stop beating the crap out of him.

Spetz is my new hero. :P
[/quote1198096258]



I agree!! Spetz, the master of woootage!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top