Ive come to collect on my bounties.

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
Ok so about 10 minutes ago there was a bounty on all O's. And i got 2 of them. So Ive come to collect.

csassaultredux0000.jpg


csassaultredux0001.jpg
 
Lol Yea Ninja, when i saw that i got Ill Legend i was like :drool:
And then I got Digital and I was like :scared: I GOT TWO!!!!!
Almost missed the screeny on Ill Though, had trouble finding f5 lol
And I almost had you too, your name flashed on my screen a couple of times, but you got away :P
 
I'll bet my casino cash that zeus was trying to knife frantic and frantic couldn't kill zeus with his primary because he shot all his bullets and switched to secondary and deaged zeus who was still tryna knife frantic.

This is where Kpo says cool story bro..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top