Supporting eGO

I am in a money situation right now so I can't donate but iwould if I could.
 
My Dr just approved me for disability - I should get a lump sum for back payment - so I'll donate some once that check arrives.
 
Im 17 so i can't donate either. But i'll try to do as much as poseble to get more people to the website. I think we have to do every little thing to get a good name, be nice to people, and make our servers look proffesional. People like servers with good and much admins.
GL everybody with recruiting and taking care of servers;)
 
well has this been an ongoing problem or is it just now happening? because i'd say most of our members are high school - college students and at this time of the year they probably wouldn't be on as much because they have exams, finals, and projects etc due soon so maybe there just studying? and come June or so it will pick back up

I know the times are different for everyone where i live most Colleges are done but the high schools won't be done until June
 
Ive got exams till the 28th so after that i will be free to help eGO out in any way possible ;)
 
I want to thank everyone who donated since the initial posting in this thread. We've brought in about $300 since, half of that total from one member. That pays for 10 months of hosting for EdgeGamers.org!

There's a lot more than the site to pay for, and we're hoping more of you can get involved, but this is a great start.
 
I just sent $20 your way. Sorry I can't donate more, but my dental bills are already higher than I'm able to pay off anytime soon.
 
My summer job will be starting in about a week and a half, plus I will even before then have access to significant amounts of money. Expect to see a chunk thrown this way.

Additionally, the Call of Duty Division is now holding a Recruitment Drive!!!!
 
you got some money going your way.. i'll make sure to click adds while i'm on the pages. :D
 
Is donating the same as buying on CafePress? i mean, do u guys get the money i spend on that too?
 
An good incentive would be to offer ad free membership, like 5 or so dollers a month.

Even though the site has very little ad's to begin with, but would go along way for anti-ad people such as myself, I would gladly pay to ridd of those pesky ad's >.<

I don't trust ad's so I hardly click them so having even 10 members who really hate ad's paying 5 or so dollers a month would make eGO more money then conventional ad-clickers.

Just a thought.
 
PS. Just to clarfiy, ad free membership.

Free normal forum membership with ad's
paid membership without ad's.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top