Well as the thread name clearly states I had some questions about the rules on your servers. I asked while I was playing on your servers and I didnt get a clear view of how they are. First off I wanted to ask about pictures mine is a happy face with Lolwut? in it but there was another player that had a picture of a girl (do I need to explain it) she was not naked no vulgar but I didn't know what to do was this picture against the rules? would I get in trouble if I didn't report this? there were no admins on and I don't have any admins as friends so what was I supose to do thats the first reason I'm posting this
. The second reason is camping I had someone rotating in and out of spawn (he was CT, De_Dust2 server) he was rotating and it said that no spawn camping after 1:30 is that considered camping or not? Thanks you can email me all the rules and detailed things to [email protected] thanks bye.
. The second reason is camping I had someone rotating in and out of spawn (he was CT, De_Dust2 server) he was rotating and it said that no spawn camping after 1:30 is that considered camping or not? Thanks you can email me all the rules and detailed things to [email protected] thanks bye.




























