Need your guys opinion for this one

Ishanku34

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
748
Alright guys ive been thinking About switching over to the Team Fortress 2 Division....Good idea or bad idea....And dont say its my choice lol
 
That would be sad. Talk to Sabion about how boring, terrible, nauseating and flatulent the TF2 division is. Here you are liked and respected, there you would be despised and treated like a traitor whom they could never trust.

Do the right thing Shanks.
 
That would be sad. Talk to Sabion about how boring, terrible, nauseating and flatulent the TF2 division is. Here you are liked and respected, there you would be despised and treated like a traitor whom they could never trust.

Do the right thing Shanks.

Lmao...How did I know I would somehow get dragged into this thread? =P DoD and TF2 each have their own taste to it. Its up to you if decided to switch or not, but if you do decide to switch, the TF2 division will openly welcome you if you do =P
 
That would be sad. Talk to Sabion about how boring, terrible, nauseating and flatulent the TF2 division is. Here you are liked and respected, there you would be despised and treated like a traitor whom they could never trust.

Do the right thing Shanks.

Don't degrade our buddies from that division :) , they have their spice aswell but shank is LIKE KING OVER HERE!!111
 
Go ahead Shank, if you play TF2, there's no harm in joining that division. Just don't play so much TF2, that crap will rot your brain. :)
 
Oh cmon guys be fair to shanks, he has got fed up keep killing me he wants to find some one else to dominate, it will also give me a rest from looking behind me all the time. No I dont want to see him go but well, it's his choice LOL
 
You need to ask the question if you can see yourself coming back to DoDS division in the future if you do decide to leave. If you see yourself coming back in the future, then stay put.

But go where you think you'll have the most fun.

In my opinion, I would not join a division according to which game I play, but rather to the people I enjoy being around the most.

take this advice from someone who has had many chances to leave this division and some good reasons to do so, but stayed and is happy for it, looking back.

-Blue
 
Last edited:
You need to ask the question if you can see yourself coming back to DoDS division in the future if you do decide to leave. If you see yourself coming back in the future, then stay put.

But go where you think you'll have the most fun.

In my opinion, I would not join a division according to which game I play, but rather to the people I enjoy being around the most.

take this advice from someone who has had many chances to leave this division and some good reasons to do so, but stayed and is happy for it looking back.

-Blue

gotta say, thats the best advice your gonna get

besides ur gonna play here again.
 
Lol ill never consider the CSS Division as joining.....But guys im staying in my home division
 
Do what I do. Play in multiple games. There is nothing to restrict you to one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top