!!!
That would be sad. Talk to Sabion about how boring, terrible, nauseating and flatulent the TF2 division is. Here you are liked and respected, there you would be despised and treated like a traitor whom they could never trust.
Do the right thing Shanks.
That would be sad. Talk to Sabion about how boring, terrible, nauseating and flatulent the TF2 division is. Here you are liked and respected, there you would be despised and treated like a traitor whom they could never trust.
Do the right thing Shanks.
, they have their spice aswell but shank is LIKE KING OVER HERE!!111Oh cmon guys be fair to shanks, he has got fed up keep killing me he wants to find some one else to dominate, it will also give me a rest from looking behind me all the time. No I dont want to see him go but well, it's his choice LOL
I love when OLD people say LOL , its kind of cute.
You need to ask the question if you can see yourself coming back to DoDS division in the future if you do decide to leave. If you see yourself coming back in the future, then stay put.
But go where you think you'll have the most fun.
In my opinion, I would not join a division according to which game I play, but rather to the people I enjoy being around the most.
take this advice from someone who has had many chances to leave this division and some good reasons to do so, but stayed and is happy for it looking back.
-Blue
Come on over to CSS
were so awesome you'll never consider leaving
Come on over to CSS
were so awesome you'll never consider leaving