Dust 2 scrim team

!Legit! Platypus

I made one post
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
7
can i join a D2 scrim team? ehhh i dont think im that bad when i play... anyways plz lemme jion a team ty
 
If you wanna tryout for the eGO Scrim team you can contact Zoomer or Bumble-Bee.
As for dust2 scrim team..I dont know because when you scrim Dust 2 is often not used.
 
uhm i don't think "d2 scrim teams" exist. Scrim teams usually scrim every map.. its such a pubstar map..
 
yh i no... well.... is it ok if i get like 5 e eG or eGo members and just be a 5 man/woman scrim team? is that fine?
 
I don't think you need to ask us for that, since its not really related to eGO.
 
You can always do as Kami does, he goes in ventrilo and looks for people who wants to play a scrim with him.

Information about ventrilo can be found in the menu to the left.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top