comp rotation tonight

jordychrist

Active Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
394
i am tired of playing highschool and dust so i am gonna be chillin on the comp rotation server most of the night while at work. come on over if you want to shoot it up!





















j.c.
 
I'm very very tempted. Maybe tomorrow night. Guess I'll see you there. Don't you dare leave it empty -__-
 
i was on for about 2 hours and no one came in to play so i had to go back to dust...maybe tomorrow night then. i play from around midnight-6am CST.

later!



















j.c.
 
Maybe playing comp server would be fun, for once, if someone was playing. I'll be there.
 
I was in there from 11 45 to around 12 30 with a few pubs, seaNNN, and some other e I dont remember.
 
im not trying to say the other servers arent fun. play highschool man, i am sure there will be people there.

AWESOME!!! i will be on at work so from time to time i may move to spectate. i will for sure be on playing however so if im in spectate it wont be for very long.

look forward to seeing someone on there for once.














j.c.
 
im chillin online, i forgot my mouse at home so i am using my laptop mouse bad and my finger...which is hard haha!

come on in anyways!

my friends bringing me a mouse here shortly














j.c.
 
just wanted to thank everyone that come over to the server...even if only for a couple rounds of killin me. it was nice to see some people on the comp rotation. i had a great time and i hope y'all did too!

come back over again sometime...im gonna try to be on most late night/early morning (however you look at it)!













j.c.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top