Not on anymore???

Bounty

Poster
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
121
I would just like to make it clear for everyone. Only reason I am not on as much anymore is because I am going to collage to become a Emergency Medical/Fire Suppression Technician. I have been asked what that is and I would like to clear it up for some people that I couldn't respond to before they left. Emergency Medical/Fire Suppression Technician is a firefighter that has the training to where if some one was a car crash or in a fire where I have the skills to keep them alive until the ambulence come because they have the right training to keep them alive until they get the the hospital where the doctors can work thier magic and save the lives. I also have been asked if I am ready to see some gore things and I want you to know I am. Threw out my life I have seen so much things and when they happen from really bad car crashes to people getting shot and stabbed and from that experince I know I will be able to handle anything that comes my way. I also have been asked if I will be able to handle knowing if another firefighter is trapped. I would like to say that we are trained vary well the new technolagy today is not the same as it was 10 or 20 years ago we have high tech fire proof suits and we have tools that are able to left over 6 tons. So if there is anyone in danger we have the right training and the equipment to save many lifes. I will be going to school for about 1 year, and 1 year is 24 credits I will need to get my occupational certification. If you wanna know more about the equipment of what has changed and what is new feel free to ask I will be more then glad to answer all questions. I will still be playing CS:S but not as often as I did. I am sorry if I made some of you sad. But don't worry I will still be Bounty.
 
Thats good, I hope your schooling goes well and you get to be a Emergency Medical/Fire Suppression Technician:)

Good luck:P
 
That is an awesome job you got comin your way. I hope all the best for you. May God watch over you in your training and in your future casualties.
 
Hey, we'll definitely miss you.

And it's great that your getting into this stuff, I think it's a great carrer option. I personally do some volunteer Ambo work myself.
 
No need to apologize, You are leaving for a very noble reason :)
 
Congrats man. That's a job you can be proud of and we can be proud of you for doing wish you the best.
 
I am not leaving I am letting you all know I wont be playing often as I was I will still play. I am normaly on for 8 hours all night. now its going to be 3 in the day
 
Back
Top