Jail server split

Do you like the split?

  • Yes

    Points: 45 55.6%
  • No

    Points: 36 44.4%

  • Total voters
    81
I love it! ;D Its awesome. Jail 2 has a new map. Like it alot!
 
T's are like the geth, they are smarter in more numbers, the 40 slot server had more creative means of rebellion, but the new servers offer all of the options with half the headaches (Admin wise).
 
T's are like the geth, they are smarter in more numbers, the 40 slot server had more creative means of rebellion, but the new servers offer all of the options with half the headaches (Admin wise).
What are you talking about? In the 40 they could all just rush and win the round, now they actually have to be creative.
 
i just started playing jail and learning the ropes and thought it was pretty fun with only about 20 people playing but then again i dont know how it was the other way but my vote is i like it
 
I voted no, there are times when none of the cts have mic or want to be warden. There's even times when they say over mic "I don't have a mic".
 
I think its a better way to get up and coming mappers into the scene with more opportunities for putting maps in the rotation.

But I do think its quite annoying when we dont have a warden with mic and 6 CTs >_>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top