I have a few questions about the jailbreak servers...
1. Is creating new LR's aloud? (i had ideas for random LR's i could use
)
2.Why is there a very small JB map limit? (I have a feeling eGO only uses maps that members use so if that's so, i'm stupid
)
And third,Is shooting a CT teammate while they are doing S4S to make their screen go nuts allowed? Because it's happened OFTEN to me when i'm facing a T S4S...
So thanks!
1. Is creating new LR's aloud? (i had ideas for random LR's i could use
)2.Why is there a very small JB map limit? (I have a feeling eGO only uses maps that members use so if that's so, i'm stupid
)And third,Is shooting a CT teammate while they are doing S4S to make their screen go nuts allowed? Because it's happened OFTEN to me when i'm facing a T S4S...
So thanks!





















