- Joined
- Mar 14, 2008
- Messages
- 1,134
Alrighty, spy clue is revealed on the front page. Noise and Pepper's points are gone.

Let's see if I got it right.
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4483/10thking.png
I claim to have dominated the secret tenth king, GIANT ENEMY CRAB. If this is correct, please split the 100k 50-50 with Noise and me. If it's false, place me on the 24 lockout and wish me luck next time, and less lag.![]()
)
Voss, I hope you realize Noise played you to take you out of the game XD
Voss, I hope you realize Noise played you to take you out of the game XD
![]()
I'd like to buy the Pyro Additional CC, please. I figure I'd start spending my points before somebody rips them from my cold, dead hands.
That said, I can't really blame you for wanting to spend your points. These people are ravenous! Did you see the action that went on today? MADNESS.
That said, I can't really blame you for wanting to spend your points. These people are ravenous! Did you see the action that went on today? MADNESS.


My firends... As a gift to you all... I know declare: 'Soldier King Hunting Season'
30 points to reveal the Soldier King's name
5 points for his aditional C.C.
2 points transfer to naku_vamp
Happy Fragging
-K^^