Bounty of the Kings

Let's see if I got it right.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4483/10thking.png

I claim to have dominated the secret tenth king, GIANT ENEMY CRAB. If this is correct, please split the 100k 50-50 with Noise and me. If it's false, place me on the 24 lockout and wish me luck next time, and less lag. :)


Wow. First shot at the secret king, and it appears to be a valid domination.




Well, except that it isn't the right king. Sorry Werner; You got the wrong person. 24 hour lockout for you! (you do get a point though :p)
 
Voss, I hope you realize Noise played you to take you out of the game XD



haters.gif
 
I'd like to buy the Pyro Additional CC, please. I figure I'd start spending my points before somebody rips them from my cold, dead hands.
 
Voss, I hope you realize Noise played you to take you out of the game XD

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zuq_jcP6Q[/ame]

Anyway, I'm not out of the game. I'm deeper inside than what you can imagine.

I should be above all the zeros Dread! *shakes fist*
 
Last edited:
I'd like to buy the Pyro Additional CC, please. I figure I'd start spending my points before somebody rips them from my cold, dead hands.

Remember when I said some kings are most certainly sweeter than others? So far, the demo has been 85k and the medic was 63k. What's the pyro?

0. Of the 7 that are left, you picked what probably amounts to the sourest of the bunch :p That said, I can't really blame you for wanting to spend your points. These people are ravenous! Did you see the action that went on today? MADNESS.

Updated to here.
 
That said, I can't really blame you for wanting to spend your points. These people are ravenous! Did you see the action that went on today? MADNESS.

We're ravenous because you made us fight to get perfected fight money to buy every single one (clue) pal. Phew, Sun Tzu foresaw your bounty according to someone I know.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1JMywqy4Zw&feature=related[/ame]

I just can't stop.
 
Yeah... This certainly was a crazy day, and we're only 5 days into this bounty! 7 more kings are still up, and we have until the 1st of September to knock them down. If you thought these days were nuts, wait until you see the weekend. I predict shenanigans.


Updated to here.
 
My firends... As a gift to you all... I know declare: 'Soldier King Hunting Season'

30 points to reveal the Soldier King's name

5 points for his aditional C.C.

2 points transfer to naku_vamp



Happy Fragging :D


-K^^
 
Last edited:
My firends... As a gift to you all... I know declare: 'Soldier King Hunting Season'

30 points to reveal the Soldier King's name

5 points for his aditional C.C.

2 points transfer to naku_vamp



Happy Fragging :D


-K^^



Well well, we have our very first name reveal. I'll build the tension first: His additional CC is 25k.


His Name is Werner Voss. Sir, you officially have the largest target on your back of all of the kings. That's the first guy to have ALL of the information about him revealed. Go NUTS!

Main page updated.
 
I knew Werner was king yesterday, which is why I

http://i33.tinypic.com/m7crhy.jpg

Unfortunately I have to be honest on this one: he was playing demoman *fistshake* I believe I do get his one extra point, though.

In any case might as well turn in my doms:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2j11so2.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2z4l745.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2nknzow.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/9knpg9.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/11imm8h.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/14mgf1e.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2cfukd0.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/25jid1j.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top