Damn Straight! No phone is complete without paper toss hahaha13. Paper toss
1. engadget mobile
2. speedX 3D
3. Dolphin browser
4. PDAnet (not on android market)
5. leo dictionary (german translator thing, yes i take german in school)
6. Dictionary.com (regular dictionary)
7. B&B Droidlight (best flashlight app ever)
8. Linpack for android (#'s 8,9,10 are benchmarks)
9. Benchmark Pi
10. Neocore
11. Pandora
12. dropbox
13. Paper toss
14. Pokedroid (best pokedex EVAR!!!)
15. Advanced Task Killer
1st gen droid, with 2.2 installed
there are more, these are just the ones that i actually use/like
How did you get unified remote to work?Ew Dolphin Broswer? Opera Mini >
It actually gets a 97 on Acidtest3.
1. ChompSMS
2. Launcher Pro
3. Unified Remote
4. Opera Mini
5. No lock
6. Facebook
7. Advanced Task Killer
How did you get unified remote to work?
Mine never works, I did port forwarding and everything.
)Ew Dolphin Broswer? Opera Mini >
It actually gets a 97 on Acidtest3.
SPARE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
opera mini is for blackberries that don't have the awesome that is Dolphin.
addons?
), but I have to say Google Sky is the coolest app I have seen, then Google Goggles. I have much hope for that app, so much that my next phone is an Android based OS.