Reset stats?

gavin gillies

Active Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
311
Hi guys, had someone ask a question in-game the other day someone may know the answer to: is it possible to reset your kills/deaths stats? Not just the in-game resetscore but as if you were starting again playing your first ever round in one of our servers..
 
Hi guys, had someone ask a question in-game the other day someone may know the answer to: is it possible to reset your kills/deaths stats? Not just the in-game resetscore but as if you were starting again playing your first ever round in one of our servers..

Nope, I don't believe that is possible (fortunately or unfortunately).
 
Off topic but I'm not starting a thread about it: How do I HIDE my stats? Even though I finally beat 6,200 again, I don't want to look at it and get pissed off. I know it's possible, I forget the command though.
 
I think Leadership can do it but i dont think you can.
Sorry Dutch your wrong,


all you gotta do is join 1 of our servers type HLX in chat and enter, then it pop up a box idr which 1 of those but search thru them and it will turn em off so you never have to look at them again..


but to the first guys question no only 1 time i have seen leadership reset all the stats and that was about 9 months ago i think? but I think they will keep the stats the way they are, but feel free to go to the drop box with a suggestion about it, cause then they will read it and reply with a answer straight from Council :)
 
Sorry Dutch your wrong,


all you gotta do is join 1 of our servers type HLX in chat and enter, then it pop up a box idr which 1 of those but search thru them and it will turn em off so you never have to look at them again..


but to the first guys question no only 1 time i have seen leadership reset all the stats and that was about 9 months ago i think? but I think they will keep the stats the way they are, but feel free to go to the drop box with a suggestion about it, cause then they will read it and reply with a answer straight from Council :)

Thanks a lot! =D
 
Hi guys, had someone ask a question in-game the other day someone may know the answer to: is it possible to reset your kills/deaths stats? Not just the in-game resetscore but as if you were starting again playing your first ever round in one of our servers..

You can not reset them. But here is a link to all the options you can to including hiding them ingame and on the stats list.

Off topic but I'm not starting a thread about it: How do I HIDE my stats? Even though I finally beat 6,200 again, I don't want to look at it and get pissed off. I know it's possible, I forget the command though.

Use the above link to do that too.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top