F FooFooKudleyPoops Famous Joined Jul 21, 2009 Messages 558 Sep 27, 2010 #1 That's right gents, old foofoo has made the switch. Back in the day before I joined eGO I used to play DoD constantly. I thought it was time to return to my roots. -- FooFoo
That's right gents, old foofoo has made the switch. Back in the day before I joined eGO I used to play DoD constantly. I thought it was time to return to my roots. -- FooFoo
S Sumac Sep 27, 2010 #3 Welcome FooFoo, good to see you with that nice shiny, super special, best division tag on!
K Kiwi Thread Junky Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 904 Sep 27, 2010 #4 Thats two today. Where is the third coming from?? -kiwi
Silent Ghost EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 1,708 Sep 27, 2010 #5 Welcome to DoD! see ya in-game!
N Nomad. Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 251 Sep 27, 2010 #6 Welcome home See ya on the battlefield. Nomad.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Sep 27, 2010 #7 Nooo FooFoo! Well, as long as your having fun Its not like your leaving eGO or anything so ill see you around!
Nooo FooFoo! Well, as long as your having fun Its not like your leaving eGO or anything so ill see you around!
T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 Sep 27, 2010 #8 Welcome foofoo see you on anzio and strand
Major_Payne Famous Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 415 Sep 27, 2010 #9 Welcome.... Looking forward to see you on the servers soon.....
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Sep 27, 2010 #10 Awesome Welcome FooFoo I cant wait to play in the servers with ya!
Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Sep 27, 2010 #11 Welcome to Day of Defeat: Source
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Sep 27, 2010 #12 Another one Bits the Css Dust and Rises to DoD!
R RAFIKI Thread Junky Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 913 Sep 28, 2010 #14 Welcome FooFoo:thumbup: Glad to have you
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 3, 2010 #17 Good to have you. Im only sorry you wasted so much potential in a void of talent and professionalism... until now that is.
Good to have you. Im only sorry you wasted so much potential in a void of talent and professionalism... until now that is.
S Shanee Famous Joined Jan 3, 2010 Messages 506 Oct 3, 2010 #18 still gonna play jaiL? lol welcome to dod foo,where freedays r everyday!