So I got some Objective points

eurocracy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,824
I think I'm getting better at this game. Also like when I joined it was EMPTY (I started a server yay me), then went full, then empty again. What is with the anzio server and it's constantly changing amount of players XD
objectives.png

It is pretty satisfying when nobody can take #1 because I've got 100 objectives :D
 
Last edited:
i think i played you earlier, and helped you out, even tho i wasnt fully there lol... anyway keep filling up the server :)
 
actually before I left around 5 AM US eastern I had you blown away for maybe 2 hours. XD

Nice objective count though. guess you stayed in there for a pretty long time after I left.
 
Well next time i see u on with a score like that I will kick u and ruin u!!!! XP jk. Good job though... keep it up..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top