B BB Gelb I made one post Joined Oct 23, 2010 Messages 4 Oct 24, 2010 #1 Hello ALL, I am banned from Avalanche Server, Game Name: BB Gelb Steam ID: 0:1:21603668 Server IP: 67.228.175.242.27015 Banreson: language Contest Ban: I can not found my Ban or Banlist Can Someone me help? Greets BB Gelb
Hello ALL, I am banned from Avalanche Server, Game Name: BB Gelb Steam ID: 0:1:21603668 Server IP: 67.228.175.242.27015 Banreson: language Contest Ban: I can not found my Ban or Banlist Can Someone me help? Greets BB Gelb
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 24, 2010 #2 Please contest your ban here. Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:21603668 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=contestban
Please contest your ban here. Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:21603668 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=contestban
B BB Gelb I made one post Joined Oct 23, 2010 Messages 4 Oct 24, 2010 #3 Tank you, I have done but, The Steam ID: 0: 1:21603668 is not vailid ??????? can someone help me greets BB Gelb
Tank you, I have done but, The Steam ID: 0: 1:21603668 is not vailid ??????? can someone help me greets BB Gelb
K K^^ Famous Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 526 Oct 24, 2010 #4 BB Gelb said: The Steam ID: 0: 1:21603668 is not vailid ??????? Click to expand... Type it like this: STEAM_0:1:21603668 Click to expand... and it should work :O -K^^
BB Gelb said: The Steam ID: 0: 1:21603668 is not vailid ??????? Click to expand... Type it like this: STEAM_0:1:21603668 Click to expand... and it should work :O -K^^
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Oct 24, 2010 #5 answered. go to the link provided above and contest your ban. if you need further assistance, feel free to PM me.
answered. go to the link provided above and contest your ban. if you need further assistance, feel free to PM me.