Well this has been brought to my attention, twice, by the same admin. Both times I shot and killed from here: (View) It is a really common spot for the wershcmahdemtent to rush and get a bunch of kills, and slow down the U.S. Now I very commonly play a sniper in Anzio, and the germans come up behind me and kill me all the time. Instead of rushing in and dying yet again, I check quickly from the spawn side as seen in the picture, and kill anyone I see. (Sorry about my inability to rush in and no-scope everything I see, I'm working on it.)
I'm just wondering if this is allowed or not, because this is the only person who has had an issue with me getting a kill from that spot. If it is not allowed, then admins should constantly be checking the german/U.S. spawn entrances, because people tend to stand there and take shots instead of running out all the way. (Especially when only one flag is left.) It's not as if I stand in that spot the entire match, I just take an extra five seconds to check before running in.
The admin was obviously doing his job, but I want to double check.
I'm just wondering if this is allowed or not, because this is the only person who has had an issue with me getting a kill from that spot. If it is not allowed, then admins should constantly be checking the german/U.S. spawn entrances, because people tend to stand there and take shots instead of running out all the way. (Especially when only one flag is left.) It's not as if I stand in that spot the entire match, I just take an extra five seconds to check before running in.
The admin was obviously doing his job, but I want to double check.



















