heres what happens when your bored in class.

i'm sure that they did wrap their own books using paper bags like you get a grocery store, pretty common for those of us that went to public school?

and yes YSD called it, IO (SA) is awesome, i can't wait to meet that dashingly handsome fellow ;/ doesn't matter that much since most people call me IO anyways so i'm not facepalming too hard ;p.


also blue, what do you mean "that's what you do in class when you're bored"? do you mean study for chemistry or literally just sit there and stare at those molecular formulas? -.-
 
also blue, what do you mean "that's what you do in class when you're bored"? do you mean study for chemistry or literally just sit there and stare at those molecular formulas? -.-

whats the difference? i dont understand the question...:P

-Blue
 
this is what i get to do when im bored in class

pka%20March.jpg


-Blue

You KNow how to make Time Paradox!?!?!?!:drool:

I sleep.. After lunch, i have World History (A.K.A Social Studies) That's my nap class, my teacher goes on and on about a topic and I pass out...
 
thats... confusing blue but i dont understand a thing on that paper.im in firth grade and i got a lunch detention for..... doing something in class yesterday
Just saw your sig and all I can say good sir is:

images
 
i'm sure that they did wrap their own books using paper bags like you get a grocery store, pretty common for those of us that went to public school?

and yes YSD called it, IO (SA) is awesome, i can't wait to meet that dashingly handsome fellow ;/ doesn't matter that much since most people call me IO anyways so i'm not facepalming too hard ;p.


also blue, what do you mean "that's what you do in class when you're bored"? do you mean study for chemistry or literally just sit there and stare at those molecular formulas? -.-

never realized the parentheses were around the io and not the sa.
 
You know silver, I think there is a way to have multiple quotes in one post. Also I remember having to have those paper book covers, but mine never stayed on, and that made me a rebel in the teachers eyes, so 1st through 5th grade I was the baddest kid in school.
 
You know silver, I think there is a way to have multiple quotes in one post. Also I remember having to have those paper book covers, but mine never stayed on, and that made me a rebel in the teachers eyes, so 1st through 5th grade I was the baddest kid in school.

haha.its called
t
a
p
e
 
You know silver, I think there is a way to have multiple quotes in one post. Also I remember having to have those paper book covers, but mine never stayed on, and that made me a rebel in the teachers eyes, so 1st through 5th grade I was the baddest kid in school.

Wow....looks like you grew up in a really rough part of town...

(punch babies)
 
Wow they still force students to put book covers on their text books? Mine always fell off after a week, so I didnt have enough time to draw on them. Book covers were such a dumb idea.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top