
Your book looks homemade.
IO (SA) said:do you mean study for chemistry or literally just sit there and stare at those molecular formulas?
also blue, what do you mean "that's what you do in class when you're bored"? do you mean study for chemistry or literally just sit there and stare at those molecular formulas? -.-

this is what i get to do when im bored in class
![]()
-Blue
this is what i get to do when im bored in class
![]()
-Blue

Just saw your sig and all I can say good sir is:thats... confusing blue but i dont understand a thing on that paper.im in firth grade and i got a lunch detention for..... doing something in class yesterday
Your book looks homemade.
Best thing to do when bored in class is play crappy iPod touch games and when all else fails.
Also:
Actually it looks like a cardboard box.
i'm sure that they did wrap their own books using paper bags like you get a grocery store, pretty common for those of us that went to public school?
and yes YSD called it, IO (SA) is awesome, i can't wait to meet that dashingly handsome fellow ;/ doesn't matter that much since most people call me IO anyways so i'm not facepalming too hard ;p.
also blue, what do you mean "that's what you do in class when you're bored"? do you mean study for chemistry or literally just sit there and stare at those molecular formulas? -.-
Every single one of my books has an eGO logo on the front of them. I also list every date I got an award etc in one of them. Happy memories.
You know silver, I think there is a way to have multiple quotes in one post. Also I remember having to have those paper book covers, but mine never stayed on, and that made me a rebel in the teachers eyes, so 1st through 5th grade I was the baddest kid in school.
You know silver, I think there is a way to have multiple quotes in one post. Also I remember having to have those paper book covers, but mine never stayed on, and that made me a rebel in the teachers eyes, so 1st through 5th grade I was the baddest kid in school.
wow blue never thought you would find out how to travel in timethis is what i get to do when im bored in class
-Blue