Bad Company 2 Update Error

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,

I just installed BC2 again, kinda miss the game i quess:P
But when i try to update the game i get this:


bc2error.jpg



I try to update from the BC2 folder,

Somebody knows how to fix this?
 
Go onto 1 of those sites where you can download patches & see if they have anything available for bc2.
 
blackbird, have you installed the new expansion? and have you opened ports for the game?
No i have no expansions, just the normal BC2.

But what ports should I open for BC2?

Go onto 1 of those sites where you can download patches & see if they have anything available for bc2.

Trying that now, but downloading takes ages:)
 
The ports the BC2 client uses are:

Port: 80 TCP
Port: 18121 TCP
Port: 18126 TCP
Port: 18126 UDP
Port: 13505 TCP

Hope this helps :P
 
Awesome, even without opening these porst i succesfully updated the game. But now I can't join the eGO servers, it says theres something wrong with my internet. Might be my firewall or the ports.

What is "Private Port" in Port Forwarding actually?
 
OK Problem solved, dont know why, but its solved:) Thanks for the reactions guys:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top