I know why no one plays Argentan.....

argentan > kalt

i thought someone should voice support for argentan, it fills quickly if we get 5 or 6 guys in playing, kalt in the other hand in its dying days didnt. lets try to get it started more, if the pubs are willing to play it we should be too
 
Argentan at best maxes out at 8-10 players. Thats on its best days. On average I am usually first in at most any time of day and never see more than 2-3 others over a few hours.

I got sick of trying to populate this server. The only time I ever saw this map full was after the DoD sale a month or so ago. This is just what I saw but let the numbers speak for themselves.

I say watch the numbers. Bring back Kalt for another try. Now that many see that they actually will lose it if not played in, maybe the Kalt lovers will work to keep it full the second time around.
 
I wonder if they would consider setting the server up as a rotation server. Have it rotate maps every day. One day Kalt, Next day Argentan, Next day some other map. That way we would get to see some of the other great maps we have on the event server that never get to see the light of day. Just an idea......
 
That wouldn't work, you cannot be switching maps everyday. People would get confused and that server would be dead 24/7. I'm sure Leadership is discussing the matter and a resolve is on the horizon.

Until then, Argentan Hour is in full effect starting today at 7pm EST.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top