ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Jan 15, 2011 #21 Youre missing some really good ones like; Inglourious Basterds, Enemy at the Gates, Das Boot, The Dirty Dozen among others. I should slap you in the face for skipping Inglourious Basterds alone, you no-good jerkface!
Youre missing some really good ones like; Inglourious Basterds, Enemy at the Gates, Das Boot, The Dirty Dozen among others. I should slap you in the face for skipping Inglourious Basterds alone, you no-good jerkface!
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Jan 15, 2011 #22 das boot? yes? no? Click to expand... I have that on VHS P.s Believe me there would be a lot more up there but poll has its limitations, I choose what ever poped into my mind
das boot? yes? no? Click to expand... I have that on VHS P.s Believe me there would be a lot more up there but poll has its limitations, I choose what ever poped into my mind
P Panzer1509 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 2,354 Jan 15, 2011 #23 Thin red line, but that was when i was younger, and got pretty scared All quiet on the western front
A anomaly Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 641 Jan 15, 2011 #24 Inglorious Bastards Enemy at the Gates The Longest Day etc are my top WWII movies.
K KoopaParaTroopa Poster Joined Apr 18, 2010 Messages 139 Jan 15, 2011 #25 Where is "Downfall" ?? best world war two movie.
Q Quaffer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 19, 2008 Messages 3,824 Jan 15, 2011 #26 Sgt York was World War 1. Trench warfare.
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Jan 15, 2011 #27 Maxmanus its a awesome movie
B Bad Brain EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,226 Jan 15, 2011 #28 Blue Kaoz said: Maxmanus its a awesome movie Click to expand... +1000, love that film i might have to find all my movies and make a list, itl take a while though so not now
Blue Kaoz said: Maxmanus its a awesome movie Click to expand... +1000, love that film i might have to find all my movies and make a list, itl take a while though so not now